Meet our students
Hosting an event provides an excellent opportunity to share your business culture and form genuine connections with Curtin students. We can provide advice and support specific to your business to maximise the success of your event - be it held on one of Curtin's campuses or on your organisation's premises.
The various styles of events we can assist you with include:
- Presentation: A presentation-based format in Curtin Connect, a lecture theatre or tutorial room setting. We require 4 weeks’ notice.
- Virtual Information Sessions: Present your opportunities, live in a virtual setting.
- Skills/Career development workshop: Co-present an existing workshop as a guest speaker with a member of our staff or make a brief announcement at the end of one of our career/leadership workshops.
- Pop-up stand: A more flexible visit where we can arrange for you to disseminate your information and chat with students on campus.
- Host an interview/assessment centre
- Other: E.g. Speed Networking, Hackathons, Q&A sessions, Fireside chats
Free! This includes venue hire, promotion on Unihub, Facebook & Careers For Tomorrow websites, and a reserved parking bay.
If you wish to supply refreshments, we can help to organise this on your behalf through one of the caterers located on campus. These include: