Curtin Careers Fair 2020
The Curtin Careers Fair brings together organisations and students to promote graduate and work experience opportunities. Meet face-to-face with students, raise your on-campus profile and gain excellent exposure.
In 2020, employers have the opportunity to activate their stands to create a more engaging and immersive experience for students. With regular and extended spaces, as well as booth upgrades, this is the chance to entice students to your company!
Date: Wednesday 11 March 2020
Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm
Venue: Curtin Stadium, Bentley WA 6102
Registration is space-only to encourage freedom for activations. You may select standard tables and chairs as free upgrades, but we highly encourage bringing your own stands, materials and props to entice students to your organisation. Various stand upgrades are also available to stand-out from the crowd, have high visibility and enhance engagement with students.
Regular stand registration includes:
- 3m x 2.5m space ONLY (FREE upgrades of standard tables and chairs available)
- Back wall drape for your stand
- Custom Fascia signage A0
- Catering for your delegates (max. two)
- General Registration: $750 + GST
- Not-for-Profit & Government Registration: $400 + GST
- Sponsorship (1 x Exclusive Platinum Experience): UNAVAILABLE
- Sponsorship (1 x Exclusive Associate Experience): UNAVAILABLE
- Sponsorship (2 x VIP Experiences Available): $2,200 + GST
*Registration deadline: 9 February 2020
Please view our Price Guide for additional features available for purchase.
Become a sponsor of Curtin Careers Fair! Please view our Sponsorship Packages for more details.
Finally, make sure you read our Exhibitor Guide which contains all information pertaining to the event.
If you would like to be invoiced for your registration, please complete this Registration Form and email to email@example.com.
Should you have any queries about Curtin Careers Fair 2020, or any of our usual careers services, please contact us on (08) 9266 5627 or email the Recruit Curtin team.