Once registered with UniHub you can advertise, free of charge, to current Curtin students and Curtin alumni.
We wecome roles such as;
- Graduate & Vacation Programs
- Graduate or Postgraduate level positions
- Student Employment - Casual or Part-time
- Unpaid Work Experience (compliant with our policies on our website)
- Volunteering roles with Registered Charities and Not For Profit agencies
After logging in you can use the links on the left hand side of the screen to set up and manage your job opportunities. Please note however that jobs will not appear online until they are review and approved by the Employer Engagement team. You will be notified of the approvals via email.
You can delay publication of your position by selecting the publish date at step 5 before submitting the advertisement. The job will not be visible to students before this date.
To ensure your opportunities are approved by our team, please check that they comply with our Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any problems submitting your jobs and/ or events, have any questions or have any feedback about UniHub please contact the Employer Engagement team at Curtin Careers, Employment & Leadership via this shared inbox firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9266 5627.