Visit & Host
Hosting an event provides an excellent opportunity to share your business culture and form genuine connections with Curtin students. We can provide advice and support specific to your business to maximise the success of your event - be it held on one of Curtin's campuses or on your organisation's premises.
The various styles of events we can assist you with include:
- Presentation: A presentation-based format in either a lecture theatre or tutorial room setting. We require 4 weeks’ notice.
- Skills/Career development workshop: Co-present an existing workshop as a guest speaker with a member of our staff or make a brief announcement at the end of one of our career/leadership workshops.
- Pop-up stand: A more flexible visit where we can arrange for you to disseminate your information and chat with students on campus.
- Host an interview/assessment centre
- Other: E.g. Speed Networking, Hackathons, Q&A sessions, Fireside chats
$175 + GST (Including: Venue Hire; Promotion on Unihub, Facebook & Careers For Tomorrow websites; and a reserved parking bay)
If you wish to supply refreshments, these can be ordered through our campus caterers - Kirribilli catering. Please see their catering menu for prices and information. We can assist with this on your behalf.
Kirribilli Catering Package