On-Campus Employer Events
On-campus Employer Events allow you to engage with our current cohort of students and raise your profile on campus. They are a great opportunity for you to provide information to students about what it's like to work in your industry, and in particular with your company, as well as any current employment opportunities or details about application and selection processes.
Please be advised that Curtin Careers, Employment & Leadership requires a minimum of four weeks' notice for all campus events.
- Presentation: A presentation-based format in either a lecture theatre or tutorial room setting. We require 4 weeks’ notice.
- Skills/Career development workshop: Co-present an existing workshop as a guest speaker with a member of our staff or make a brief announcement at the end of one of our career/leadership workshops.
- Pop-up stand: A more flexible visit where we can arrange for you to disseminate your information and chat with students on campus.
- Host an interview/assessment centre
- Other: E.g. Speed Networking, Hackathons, Q&A sessions, Fireside chats
$175 + GST
*Please note payment is due 1 week before event.
If you do not have a UniHub account, register using the link at the top left before proceeding.
How many students can we expect at the presentation?
The number of students attending events varies quite a bit and hence Curtin Careers, Employment & Leadership cannot accurately estimate the number of attendees. The reasons for the varying student turn-out could include clashes with classes, approaching assignment due dates and also approaching examinations.
When is the best time to conduct an on-campus presentation to maximise student turn-out?
You should refer to the Academic Calendar 2018 to help you pick the best date for the presentation. It is also advisable to avoid dates close to end of semester as students prepare for exams and assignment submissions.
How will the event be advertised?
Presentations will be advertised via:
Terms & Conditions
- Payment of $175 + GST to be settled one week before the event. Venue bookings and marketing of the event will start from the date of payment received.
- Cancellation of the event will be accepted up until 7 days prior to the event – at no cost.
- Organisations cancelling two days or more prior to their event will forfeit 50% of the total cost.
- All cancellations must be in writing to the Employer Engagement inbox – email@example.com
- If representatives from your organisation do not show on the day of the event, your entire fee will be forfeited.