Rhonda Marriot Scholarship
Thinking about further study in your chosen field? You may be eligible to receive The Rhonda Marriott Scholarship.This scholarship provides support to Aboriginal nurses and midwives for postgraduate study such as Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas, and Masters courses.
The scholarship is part of the Nursing and Midwifery Office’s commitment to building workforce capacity and capability and recognises the vital role that Aboriginal nurses and midwives play in WA Health.
Successful applicants will be awarded $5000 per semester of study.
To be eligible, you must:
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Be currently employed with WA Health as a registered nurse or midwife.
As part of your application you will need to attach the following documents:
- proof of your current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) i.e. a copy of current registration certificate or printout from the NMBA website
- evidence of enrolment for study for the year requested for funding
- cover letter (max two pages) detailing previous experience, reasons for undertaking study and how this scholarship will assist in your professional development.
Applications are now open and close 11 February 2019.
To apply, visit the Rhonda Marriott Scholarship website:
For all queries, contact the Nursing and Midwifery Office via -
Phone: (08) 9222 2378.